The Case Against Barry Sotero, aka Barack Obama
The NIP so far has steered clear of the the Obama birth record controversy due to lack of concrete evidence either way. Taking our roll as watchdogs seriously, we ourselves do not want to be accused of disseminating false information. However, Diana West has now compiled a compelling list of discrepancies and omissions the deserve scrutiny. We think you need to consider the many points she raises.
The fact is, the birth certificate controversy is only the beginning of the presidential mystery. There is so much we don’t know for certain about President Obama. Inexplicably but intriguigingly, he has failed to produce his bona fides, while the media (and the White House media in particular), who could ask for them, don’t care, or don’t want to care. Diana West.
- The original, long-form 1961 Hawaiian birth certificate….
- Marriage license between Obama’s father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) — not found, not released
- Obama’s baptism records — sealed
- Obama’s adoption records — sealed
- Records of Obama’s and his mother’s reptriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia — not found, not released
- Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records — not found, not released
- Noelani Elementary School (Hawaii) — not released
- Punahou School financial aid or school records — not released
- Occidental College financial aid records — not released. (These records were, however, subpoenaed but Obama lawyers succeeded in quashing the subpoena in court. No other Occi records have been released.)
- Columbia College records — not released
- Columbia senior thesis — not released
- Harvard Law School records (not mentioned below, but not released)
- Obama’s law client list — sealed
- Obama’s files from career as an Illinois State Senator — sealed
- Obama’s record with Illinois State Bar Association — sealed
- Obama’s medical records — not released
- Obama’s passport records — not released
For 25 even more compelling questions read Diana West’s column here.